All course participants may receive a downloadable digital badge (shown below) that can be added to email signatures, LinkedIn profiles, and more.
For more information:Email Us
- Identify the domains of C/T research
- Understand the application of the major components of C/T research
- Identify the core issues related to establishing a career as a C/T researcher
Fundamentals & Applications of Clinical and Translational Research (FaCToR) offers an overview of the concepts of clinical/translational research through the dynamic and interactive medium of online learning. As a selected participant of this online course, you will learn about the spectrum of clinical and translational research from first-in-human studies to healthcare interventions implemented on a population level.
Course participants will learn the research methods used across the spectrum of clinical and translational research, including:
- Designing rigorous research studies
- Selecting appropriate tools for data acquisition and storage
- Identifying and addressing ethical issues
- Operating within regulatory frameworks
- Communicating your findings to colleagues and leaders in the field
- Funding your research
February 7 – May 1, 2024
Self-paced online videos and course work over four months.
Gaining a deeper understanding of the fundamental concepts of clinical and translational research.
We believe that the research community is strengthened by understanding how a number of factors including gender identity, sexual orientation, race and ethnicity, socioeconomic status, culture, religion, national origin, language, disability, and age shape the environment in which we live and work, affect each of our personal identities, and impacts all areas of human health.
MPH, MD, PhD, DMD, or equivalent
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- Non-CTSA member: $500.00
- CTSA member: $375.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
The Harvard Catalyst Education Program is accredited by the Massachusetts Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Harvard Catalyst Education Program’s policy requires full participation and the completion of all activity surveys to be eligible for CME credit; no partial credit is allowed.
Registration is currently closed. Please check back for future opportunities.