- Connector Sites
- Translational Navigation Teams
- Consultation and Resource Request
- Laboratory Services
- NCATS Trial Innovation Network (TIN)
- Information for Research Teams
The Connector program offers essential guidance and support at all phases of clinical research to clinical investigators across all of Harvard’s schools and affiliated hospitals to facilitate high-quality research, particularly for early-stage investigators. Our Translational Navigation Teams provide support from the point of idea and protocol development, through IRB review, to recruitment, data acquisition, and dissemination of results, including free consultations and fee-based services.
Connector also can link clinical investigators at Harvard with the NCATs Trial Innovation Network (TIN), which serves as a conduit for conducting multisite studies. We can help investigators develop a high-quality, multi-center study and assist in the proposal process to the TIN as well as provide Harvard investigators with an opportunity to become site investigators for an external study seeking collaborators through the TIN.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital