All course participants may receive a downloadable digital badge (shown below) that can be added to email signatures, LinkedIn profiles, and more.
For more information:Email Us
Participants will learn the following:
- The essentials of clinical and translational research and how to successfully participate within a research team.
- How to protect the integrity and safety of a study.
- Ethical considerations in study management with regards to the diverse needs of participant populations.
- Project management techniques that lead to the effective management of time, staff and resources.
- Effective ways to collaborate and communicate study-related challenges and concerns to stakeholders.
Essential Skills for Conducting Clinical & Translational Research offers study team members and early-stage investigators a greater understanding of the processes and capabilities needed to successfully conduct clinical research.
Participants will be introduced to the clinical and translational research domains before exploring ways to effectively participate, collaborate, and communicate within a research team and with key stakeholders.
Through videos and case studies, participants will learn:
- The roles and responsibilities of study teams and key stakeholders
- How to protect the integrity of a study and the safety of study participants throughout the research process
- Core dimensions of equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Developing an inclusive recruitment and retention plan
- Best practices for managing time and resources
In addition, participants will engage with colleagues and faculty through discussion boards.
April 26 – June 14, 2023
Participants can expect up to two hours per week of assignments and videos.
April 12, 2023 at 5:00pm ET
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Research Project Managers
- Early-Stage Investigators
- Research Fellows
- Research Navigators
- Research Nurse Coordinators
The content in this course is ideal for those conducting clinical and translational research, including but not limited to: clinical trials, natural history studies, outcome studies, and biomarker studies.
If you have questions regarding your eligibility for the course or would like recommendations for further learning, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- Non-CTSA member: $700.00
- CTSA member: $525.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
To inquire about available discounts, contact us.
- Additional 10% off for nurses and Allied Health Professionals (can be combined with other discounts)
- Community Partners of Harvard Catalyst Programs
- Countries with GNI below $13,000
The Harvard Catalyst Postgraduate Education program is accredited by the Massachusetts Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Harvard Catalyst Postgraduate Education program’s policy requires full participation and the completion of all activity surveys to be eligible for CME credit; no partial credit is allowed.
The registration process is currently closed. Please check back for future opportunities.