Online course: NIH Funding – Navigating the R01 & K Grant Submission Process
Sessions dates: October 6 – December 1, 2021
Application deadline: September 22, 2021
An overview of the NIH grant submission process from researchers who have successfully applied for funding. Topics covered include developing a research topic, writing sections of the RO1 or K mentored career development grant, effective project management, and learning the review process.
Online course work and assignments average two-to-three hours per week over eight weeks
Researchers seeking to learn more about NIH grant funding (particularly R01 and K career development grants) and how to manage and write successful grant applications
- MD, PhD, DMD, ScD, DNP, or equivalent doctorate-level degree
- Participants should have some experience applying for funding (NIH or otherwise) or have taken Techniques to Writing a Competitive Grant
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $375.00
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee.)
- Non-CTSA member: $500.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email email@example.com to inquire about potential eligibility.