Cultural Competency in Research Symposium, Featuring the Bok Players
Explore the complexities of issues around cultural competence in research & participant advocacy through interactive performances and facilitated discussions from the Bok Players.
November 3, 2015, 9:00am-11:00am
Jimmy Fund Auditorium, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Register by October 27
For more information, please email Joanna Greene.
Discounted Laboratory Services
All investigators at BCH, BIDMC, BWH, and MGH receive a significant discount for our laboratory services, which are provided by Lab Corp. These services include the most commonly ordered routine testing and access to the full Lab Corp menu (with even greater discounts).
Investigators can access the full menu of laboratory services from Lab Corp via the HCCRC Request Resources button above.
If you have questions, please contact the clinical research center administrator at your institution:
- BCH: Judy Fleming (Email)
- BIDMC: Michelle Beck (Email)
- BWH: Yemi Talabi-Oates (Email)
- MGH: Ed Andrews (Email)
The Harvard Catalyst Clinical Research Center (HCCRC) provides state-of-the-art clinical research facilities and expertise to faculty who conduct human studies.
The HCCRC offers:
- Dedicated research space
- In-patient and out-patient facilities dedicated to the conduct of clinical research
- Specialized research equipment
- State-of-the-art equipment for physiological monitoring and research testing
- Experienced patient care research staff
- Nurses, nurse practitioners and technicians to perform research procedures and precise research measurements
- Expertise in standard and investigational drug delivery and clinical monitoring
- Controlled environment test areas
- For specialized studies such as sleep and neurologic testing
- Metabolism & Nutrition Research
- Skilled research dietitians, metabolic kitchen resources, body composition assessments, analysis of food intake, and other endocrine/metabolic techniques and research equipment
- Laboratory Services
- Specimen processing; assay research analytes in patient specimens
- Assistance with/payment of routine laboratory testing at centralized contract laboratory
- Research assistance where the research encounter occurs
- Research nurses, research dietitians, and study coordinators who travel to clinical sites within the hospital such as ED, ICUs, Cardiology, Radiology, specialized units such as BMT, etc.