Preferential Discounted Pricing at Lab Corp
All investigators at BCH, BIDMC, BWH, and MGH have preferred pricing from Lab Corp. Approximately 50% discount on the most commonly ordered routine testing, with access to the full Lab Corp menu (with even more discounts), open to ALL investigators.
Access via the HCCRC Protocol Review System
Questions? Contact your site administrator.
- BCH: Judy Fleming (Email)
- BIDMC: Michelle Beck (Email)
- BWH: Yemi Talabi-Oates (Email)
- MGH: Ed Andrews (Email)
The Harvard Catalyst Clinical Research Center (HCCRC) provides state-of-the-art clinical research facilities and expertise to faculty who conduct human studies.
The HCCRC offers:
- Dedicated research space
- In-patient and out-patient facilities dedicated to the conduct of clinical research
- Specialized research equipment
- State-of-the-art equipment for physiological monitoring and research testing
- Experienced patient care research staff
- Nurses, nurse practitioners and technicians to perform research procedures and precise research measurements
- Expertise in standard and investigational drug delivery and clinical monitoring
- Controlled environment test areas
- For specialized studies such as sleep and neurologic testing
- Metabolism & Nutrition Research
- Skilled research dietitians, metabolic kitchen resources, body composition assessments, analysis of food intake, and other endocrine/metabolic techniques and research equipment
- Laboratory Services
- Specimen processing; assay research analytes in patient specimens
- Assistance with/payment of routine laboratory testing at centralized contract laboratory
- Research assistance where the research encounter occurs
- Research nurses, research dietitians, and study coordinators who travel to clinical sites within the hospital such as ED, ICUs, Cardiology, Radiology, specialized units such as BMT, etc.