Online resource of videos that cover fundamental concepts of medical biostatistics. Over 20 different topics are covered in short videos that can be watched and re-watched over the time of your subscription. This resource serves as a good primer to more advanced topics in biostatistics.
Sample of topics covered:
- Common Probability Distributions
- Estimation and Confidence Intervals
- Hypothesis Testing and the P-Value
- Comparison of Two Groups
- Linear Regression
- Logistics Regression
- Cox Proportional Hazards Regression
- Power and Sample Size Calculation
Continuing education on topics in medical biostatistics.
We believe that the research community is strengthened by understanding how a number of factors including gender identity, sexual orientation, race and ethnicity, socioeconomic status, culture, religion, national origin, language, disability, and age shape the environment in which we live and work, affect each of our personal identities, and impacts all areas of human health.
Investigators, emerging researchers, and research staff interested in exploring essential topics in medical biostatistics
- 1-month access: $45/month
- 12-month access: $400/year
To inquire about available discounts, contact us.
- Additional 10% off for nurses and Allied Health Professionals (can be combined with other discounts)
- Community Partners of Harvard Catalyst Programs
- Countries with GNI below $13,000