Webinar: COVID-19 Community Forum – Equitable Vaccine Distribution
The first of a two-part conversation with community stakeholders and researchers focused on understanding how national guidelines for equitable vaccine distribution can be strengthened and implemented locally.
- Michael Curry, deputy CEO & general counsel, Massachusetts League of Community Health Center
- Lissette Blondet, executive director, Massachusetts Association of Community Health Workers
- Atyia Martin, member, Black Boston COVID-19 Coalition
- Ana V. Diez Roux, MD, PhD, MPH, dean & professor of epidemiology, Drexel University
- Sara King, MD, director, Ummah Health
The COVID-19 Community Forum series is comprised of a partnership between Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center, Boston University Clinical and Translational Science Institute, Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute, and University of Massachusetts Center for Clinical and Translational Science.