Online course: Community-Engaged Research
Session dates: October 13 – December 17, 2021
Application deadline: October 1, 2021
Self-paced course designed to prepare researchers and community members to partner in health research. Participants will learn the methods and principles of community-engaged research, ways to cultivate effective collaborations, and how to incorporate concepts into research studies and practice settings.
Three self-paced online modules which include video, participant discussions, and course activities over two months
- Public health and clinical researchers in the U.S.
- Community practitioners and community members across the U.S., such as:
- Local health department staff
- Community organization staff
- Community members interested in health research
Note: CME credit is available for MDs
Open to all with interest in learning more about the basic principles of incorporating community engagement in health research
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $375.00
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee)
- Non-CTSA member: $500.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email email@example.com to inquire about potential eligibility.