Online course: Community-Engaged Research
Session dates: March 1 – May 5, 2023
Registration deadline: February 27, 2023
Self-paced course designed to prepare researchers and community members to partner in health research. Course covers the methods and principles of community-engaged research, ways to cultivate effective collaborations, and how to incorporate concepts into research studies and practice settings.
Three self-paced online modules which include video, participant discussions, and course activities over two months.
- Public health and clinical researchers in the U.S.
- Community practitioners and community members across the U.S., such as local health department staff, community organization staff, and community members interested in health research
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $1125 (Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee.)
- Non-CTSA member: $1500
- If you are a community practitioner or resident, please indicate this on your registration and we will determine the fee.