Postponed: Workshop: A Primer on Clinical Study Design for Non-Scientists – May 7
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
*Please note this workshop is postponed until September 17. Registration will be available closer to the event.
Workshop: A Primer on Clinical Study Design for Non-Scientists
Introductory workshop on scientific process and clinical study design for the non-scientist (IRB members, research/finance administrators, research compliance).
- Susan Fish, PharmD, MPH (Boston University School of Public Health)
- Lindsay McNair, MD, MPH, MSB (WIRB-Copernicus Group)
- Review basics of several observational and interventional clinical study designs (including the strengths, weaknesses, and application of each design)
- Discuss general concepts in clinical studies such as identification of a study population, bias, confounding, and randomization and how they impact the design of clinical studies
- Understand how to translate study designs and results into communication such as reports and data registries
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
This workshop is sponsored by the Harvard Catalyst Regulatory Program’s committee.
There is a limited number of seats for this workshop. After registering, Harvard Catalyst will send out an email confirming your attendance. Registration will close on April 24, 2020.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.