Webinar:Enhancing Alignment of Psychiatry & Neuroscience to Improve the Study & Treatment of Mental Illness
Join us as the following McLean Hospital experts describe the ways in which the Rappaport fellowship experience and McLean’s translational research environment have impacted their careers, as well as their vision for how translationally oriented research is poised to revolutionize the study and treatment of mental illness.
- Kerry J. Ressler, MD, PhD, chief scientific officer, James and Patricia Poitras Chair in Psychiatry, chief, Division of Depression & Anxiety Disorders, professor of Psychiatry
- William A. Carlezon, PhD, Phyllis and Jerome Lyle Rappaport Chair in Psychiatry, chief, Phyllis and Jerome Lyle Rappaport Center of Excellence in Basic Neuroscience Research, professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Sabina Berretta, MD, (Rappaport Fellowship: 2000-2001), director, Harvard Brain Brain Tissue Resource Center, associate professor of psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Jakob Hartmann, PhD, (Rappaport Fellowship:2021-2022), assistant neuroscientist, Neurobiology of Fear Laboratory, instructor in psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Kristin N. Javaras, DPhil, PhD, (Rappaport Fellowship 2015-2016, 2016-2017), assistant psychologist, Women’s Mental Health Division, assistant professor of psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Galen Missig, PhD, (Rappaport Fellowship 2017-2018), assistant neuroscientist, Behavioral Genetics Laboratory, instructor in psychiatry, Harvard Medical School