Training program: Clinical and Translational (C/T) Research Academy First Grant Bootcamp
Session dates: March – June 2024
Application deadline: January 25, 2024 at 12:00pm EST
This 15-week program is designed for early-stage investigators who are ready to write their first grant application. Participants will prepare a competitive grant application via self-paced grant-writing instruction, live webinars, and faculty-led small groups which will be focused on feedback and editing.
This is an intensive program and participants of the program must be committed to participating in all components throughout the 15-week duration. This will average to four to five hours per-week and include:
- Completing the program pre-work, which will be sent a minimum of two-weeks prior to start of the program
- Attending the program kickoff event (March 6, 2024, 8:00am-2:00pm at HMS)
- Attending 90-minute small-group meetings every other week (eight in total)
- Reviewing required grant writing resources and accompanying materials
- Writing each section of your grant and adhering to grant draft section submission deadlines
- Reviewing draft grant sections from peers and providing feedback by the designated deadlines
- Attending three to five live webinars throughout the program
- Attending the program closing event (Date to be finalized)
This program is designed for early-stage clinical and translational (C/T) investigators aiming to improve their success in obtaining their first grant.