Symposium: Machine Learning in Medical Imaging: From New Techniques to Clinical Translation
The 2023 Marvin Zelen Memorial Symposium will feature talks by:
- Andy Beck (Co-founder & CEO, Path AI)
- Jonathan Chen (Instructor in Pathology, MGH)
- Marzyeh Ghassemi (Assistant Professor, MIT)
- Polina Golland (Professor, MIT)
- Jayshree Kalpathy-Cramer (Professor, University of Colorado, MGH, and HMS)
- Bill Lotter (Member of the Faculty, DFCI and HMS)
- Shantanu Singh (Senior Group Leader, Broad Institute)
Friday April 7, 2023
Simmons University, Paresky Conference Center
300 The Fenway, Boston, MA
Reception to follow.
Register for virtual or in-person attendance.