Pilot funding: Pfizer Centers for Therapeutic Innovation: Fall 2018 Call-for-Proposals- 11/02/2018
We are pleased to alert you to the call for proposals for Pfizer’s Centers for Therapeutic Innovation (CTI) program for collaborative development of novel biotherapeutics.
CTI supports translational programs in oncology, autoimmunity & inflammation, metabolic and rare diseases.
- Funding for research costs and up to 2 postdoctoral fellows
- Access to Pfizer drug development capabilities and lab facilities
- Pfizer research team who will work jointly with the PI’s group to co-develop the therapeutic
- Milestone and royalty payments for successful development
- Aimed at achieving clinical proof-of-mechanism through stage-gated projects over several years