Online series: Understanding Biomarker Science – May 7–June 14
Online series: Understanding Biomarker Science
Session dates: May 7 – June 14, 2021
Our Understanding Biomarkers Science course has been reimagined to engage participants in their homes, labs, and offices around the world. Covering the fundamental concepts in biomarker science, biomarker technologies, career development, and more, this seven-week series features leading experts who work at the cutting edge of their science. Sessions include live panels and Q&As, webinars, recorded talks, and workshops.
- Each Monday, a course kickoff video will available for viewing. This video will preview session content, as well as provide helpful pre-reads and speaker bios.
- Session videos will be released Thursday evening. Watch the videos whenever it is convenient or follow along synchronously starting Fridays at 8:00am.
- We expect participants to spend four hours per week on course content.
MD, DMD, PharmD, or PhD, and be poised to begin or be actively engaged in basic or clinical research; or BS/MS with more than seven years of experience in biomarker science
- Free for Harvard-affiliated schools and institutions
- CTSA member: $112.50 per session OR $562.50 for all seven sessions
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee.)
- Non-CTSA member: $150 per session OR $750 for all seven sessions
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email us to inquire about potential eligibility.