Online & live virtual session course: How to Design a Clinical Trial – Principles and Protocol Development
Session Dates: March 31 – May 26, 2021
Application Deadline: March 5, 2021
Opportunity for new clinical investigators, who have an idea for development of a clinical trial, to participate in an intensive nine-week course. Participants will learn the fundamentals of clinical trial design, including instructions on how to design a protocol, information on IRB and regulatory topics, and on trial implementation. Additional course topics include statistical analysis, budgeting, and data management.
Course faculty, including biostatisticians, will provide personalized guidance to participants in creating a complete protocol design and template by the completion of the course.
- MD, PhD, DMD, DNP, or equivalent
- Hypothesis and specific aims ready for development
A combination of online and in-person course work over nine weeks with six mandatory in-person meetings
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $1500.00
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee.)
- Non-CTSA member: $2000.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email us to inquire about potential eligibility