Online course: Techniques to Writing a Competitive Grant
Session dates: September 22 – December 1, 2021
Application deadline: September 8, 2021
Course providing an introduction to the grant writing process and overview of the skills needed to be successful. Participants in this course will learn grant writing strategies firsthand from researchers who have successfully applied for funding from a variety of sources.
Online course work and assignments averaging two-to-three hours per week
Researchers seeking to gain an initial overview of grant writing including how to prepare, manage, and write successful grant applications
- Doctorate or master-level degree or be actively involved with the grant-writing process
- Participants are expected to have a central hypothesis or objective for their future grant application so that they can use the course to begin preparing for submission within the next two years
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $375.00
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee)
- Non-CTSA member: $500.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about potential eligibility.