Online course: Techniques to Writing a Competitive Grant
Session Dates: May 26 – August 4, 2021
Application Deadline: May 12, 2o21
Overview of grant writing, including how to prepare, manage, and write successful grant applications. Participants will learn firsthand from researchers who have successfully applied for funding from a variety of sources.
Online course work and assignments averaging two to three hours per week
- Doctorate or master-level degree or be actively involved with the grant-writing process
- Participants are expected to have a central hypothesis or objective for their future grant application so that they can use the course to begin preparing for submission within the next two years.
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $375.00
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee)
- Non-CTSA member: $500.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email us to inquire about potential eligibility.