Online Course: Successful Grant Writing Strategies (SGWS) – September 30-December 9
Deadline: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Online Course: Successful Grant Writing Strategies (SGWS)
Session Dates: September 30 – December 9, 2020
Application Deadline: September 16, 2020
Successful Grant Writing Strategies (SGWS) is an online course designed to provide an overview of the requisite skills and comprehensive considerations needed to give participants an in-depth introduction to the grant writing process. Participants in this course will learn grant writing strategies firsthand from researchers who have successfully applied for funding from a variety of sources.
- Doctorate or master-level degree or be actively involved with the grant-writing process
- Participants are expected to have a central hypothesis or objective for their future grant application so that they can use the course to begin preparing for submission within the next two years.
- Online course work and assignments averaging two to three hours per week.
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $375.00
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee)
- Non-CTSA member: $500.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]