Online course: Successful Grant Writing Strategies – March 23-June 12
Online course: Successful Grant Writing Strategies
Session Dates: Self-paced starting March 23 and ending June 12
Registration Deadline: Rolling enrollment through April 17
This online self-paced course provides an overview of the skills and comprehensive considerations needed for an in-depth introduction to the grant writing process. Participants learn from researchers who have successfully applied for funding from a variety of sources.
The course will run through June 12 with rolling enrollment through April 17. CME credits are available. Course spots will be offered on a first-come-first-serve basis, so register today to secure a spot.
- Courses are open to all MDs, scientists, and researchers in and outside Harvard University
- Self-paced through June 12.
- Courses are free to Harvard and Harvard-affiliates.
- For registrants outside of Harvard: $450. Use promo code PMarch2020 to receive a 25% discount.
- Please note pricing is different for CTSA members. Use promo code SPMarch2020 to receive discount.