Online Course: Successful Grant Writing Strategies – March 11-May 20
Deadline: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Online Course: Successful Grant Writing Strategies
Session Dates: March 11 – May 20, 2020
Application Deadline: February 26, 2020
Successful Grant Writing Strategies (SGWS) is an online course designed to provide an overview of the requisite skills and comprehensive considerations needed to give participants an in-depth introduction to the grant writing process. Participants in this course will learn grant writing strategies firsthand from researchers who have successfully applied for funding from a variety of sources.
- Doctorate or master-level degree, or be actively involved with the grant-writing process.
- Participants are expected to have a central hypothesis or objective for their future grant application so that they can use the course to begin preparing for submission within the next two years.
- Biomedical scientists, researchers, and MDs outside of Harvard are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Online course work and assignments averaging two to three hours per week.
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $350.00
- Non-CTSA member: $475.00