Online course: Non-NIH Government Agency Funding – Grant Submission Process
Session dates: August 25 – September 29, 2021
Application deadline: August 11, 2021
Explore the availability of medical research funding beyond the NIH. Topics covered include the grant submission process, with examples drawn from these agencies. Course participants will have an opportunity to learn from researchers who have successfully acquired these types of grants.
This is a self-paced course. If you elect to follow the suggested pacing, we anticipate the online course work/assignments to require an average of two hours per week.
- Researchers seeking to learn more about applying for federal funding other than from the NIH (e.g., National Science Foundation, Department of Defense) and how to manage and write successful grant applications
- Government-sponsored agencies such as the Patient-Centered Outcome Research Institute (PCORI) will also be covered
MD, PhD, DMD, ScD, DNP, or equivalent doctorate-level degree
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $225.00
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee)
- Non-CTSA member: $300.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about potential eligibility.