Online course: Introduction to Omics Research
Session Dates: October 2, 2019-February 5, 2020
Application Deadline: September 11, 2019
Online course about the scope, analysis, and challenges of omics research. This course will provide an introduction to the principles of omics research for investigators who would like to integrate omics approaches into their research.
- MD, PhD, DMD, PharmD, DNP, ScD, or equivalent
- Biomedical scientists, researchers, and MDs outside of Harvard are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Online videos and course work averaging 2-4 hours per week over four months
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $935.00
- Non-CTSA member: $1250.00