Online course: Introduction to Omics Research
Session Dates: April 20 – May 6
Application Deadline: Rolling admission through May 1, 2020
An introduction to the principles of omics research for investigators who would like to integrate omics approaches into their work covering the scope, analysis, and challenges of omics research.
- MD, PhD, DMD, PharmD, DNP, ScD, or equivalent
- Biomedical scientists, researchers, and MDs outside of Harvard are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Self-paced online videos and course work over six months
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $937.50
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee.)
- Non-CTSA member: $1250.00