Online course: Introduction to ‘Omics – Applying ‘Omics to Your Research
Session dates: October 20, 2021 – March 16, 2022
Application deadline: October 8, 2021
Introduction covering the scope, analysis, and challenges of omics research. This course will provide an overview of the principles of omics research for investigators who would like to integrate omics approaches into their research.
Self-paced online videos and course work over six months
- An introduction to the principles of omics research
- Investigators who would like to integrate omics approaches into their research
MD, PhD, DMD, PharmD, DNP, ScD, or equivalent
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $935.00
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee.)
- Non-CTSA member: $1250.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email email@example.com to inquire about potential eligibility.