Online course: Introduction to ‘Omics: Applying ‘Omics to Your Research
Session dates: June 30 – December 22, 2021
Application deadline: June 18, 2021
Online course covering the scope, analysis, and challenges of omics research.
Self-paced online videos and course work over six months
- An introduction to the principles of omics research
- Investigators who would like to integrate omics approaches into their research
MD, PhD, DMD, PharmD, DNP, ScD, or equivalent
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $935.00
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee.)
- Non-CTSA member: $1250.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email us to inquire about potential eligibility.