Online course: Introduction to Mixed Methods Research – March 23-June 12
Online course: Introduction to Mixed Methods Research
Session Dates: Self-paced starting March 23 and ending June 12
Registration Deadline: Rolling enrollment through April 17
This online self-paced course offers an introduction to mixed methods research. The course covers formulating research questions, collecting and analyzing different types of data, choosing the appropriate mixed methods designs, and interpreting mixed method research results.
The course will run through June 12 with rolling enrollment through April 17. CME credits are available. Course spots will be offered on a first-come-first-serve basis, so register today to secure a spot.
- Courses are open to all MDs, scientists, and researchers in and outside Harvard University
- Self-paced through June 12.
- Courses are free to Harvard and Harvard-affiliates.
- For registrants outside of Harvard: $450. Use promo code PMarch2020 to receive a 25% discount.
- Please note pricing is different for CTSA members. Use promo code SPMarch2020 to receive discount.