Online Course: Introduction to Mixed Methods Research
Session Dates: January 13-March 10, 2021
Application Deadline: December 16, 2020
Introduction to Mixed Methods Research (MMR) is an online, eight-week course that offers an introduction to mixed methods research in the health sciences. Participants will learn how qualitative and quantitative data can be integrated to capture the perspectives of patients, providers, communities, or healthcare organizations in order to answer complex research questions. The course will also cover formulating research questions, collecting and analyzing different types of data, choosing the appropriate mixed methods designs, and interpreting mixed method research results.
- MD, PhD, DMD, ScD, DNP, or master’s degree, with prior knowledge of quantitative methodologies (priority will be given to fellows and junior faculty)
- Online course work and assignments averaging two to three hours per week
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $337.50
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee)
- Non-CTSA member: $450.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email us to inquire about potential eligibility.