Online course: Imaging Methods for Clinical and Translational Research
Session Dates: April 1- June 24, 2020
Application Deadline: March 18, 2020
Introductory overview of imaging technologies for research. Participants will learn about various technologies in the areas of structure, operation, and workflow of the machine; data collection and analysis processes; multi-machine approaches; research considerations and decision criteria; and research application.
- MD or PhD required. No prior experience with imaging is expected or required.
- Biomedical scientists, researchers, and MDs outside of Harvard are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Online course work and assignments averaging one-two hours per week over 12 weeks.
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $1050.00
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee.)
- Non-CTSA member: $1400.00