Online course: FYR – Non-NIH Government Agencies – January 20-February 24
Deadline: Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Online course: FYR – Non-NIH Government Agencies
Session Dates: January 20 – February 24, 2021
Application Deadline: January 6, 2021
This course explores the availability of medical research funding beyond the NIH by exploring the grant submission process, with examples drawn from these agencies. Course participants learn from researchers who have successfully acquired these grants.
- MD, PhD, DMD, ScD, DNP, or equivalent doctorate-level degree.
- Online course work/assignments require average of 2 hours per week.
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $225.00
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee)
- Non-CTSA member: $300.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email us to inquire about potential eligibility.