Online course: Funding Your Research – Non-NIH Government Agencies
Session Dates: Self-paced starting March 23 and ending June 12
Registration Deadline: Rolling enrollment through April 17
This online self-paced course explores the availability of research funding beyond the NIH by exploring the grant submission process, with examples drawn from these agencies. Course participants learn from researchers who have successfully acquired these grants.
The course will run through June 12 with rolling enrollment through April 17. CME credits are available. Course spots will be offered on a first-come-first-serve basis, so register today to secure a spot.
- Courses are open to all MDs, scientists, and researchers in and outside Harvard University
- Self-paced through June 12.
- Courses are free to Harvard and Harvard-affiliates.
- For registrants outside of Harvard: $450. Use promo code PMarch2020 to receive a 25% discount.
- Please note pricing is different for CTSA members. Use promo code SPMarch2020 to receive discount.