Online course: Funding Your Research – NIH
Session Dates: Self-paced starting March 23 and ending June 12
Registration Deadline: Rolling enrollment through April 17
This online self-paced course gives participants an overview of the NIH grant submission process, with a particular focus on R01 and career development (K) grants. Participants learn from researchers who have successfully applied for NIH funding and served on study sections.
The course will run through June 12 with rolling enrollment through April 17. CME credits are available. Course spots will be offered on a first-come-first-serve basis, so register today to secure a spot.
- Courses are open to all MDs, scientists, and researchers in and outside Harvard University
- Self-paced through June 12.
- Courses are free to Harvard and Harvard-affiliates.
- For registrants outside of Harvard: $450. Use promo code PMarch2020 to receive a 25% discount.
- Please note pricing is different for CTSA members. Use promo code SPMarch2020 to receive discount.