Funding: NIDUS Pilot Grant Awards 2019
The Network for Investigation of Delirium: Unifying Scientists (NIDUS) is offering at least two $50,000 pilot grants for proposals related to delirium research. The purpose of these awards is to encourage innovative research that will advance investigation in delirium and lead to future grant funding.
Two application tracks are available:
• Junior Investigator, aimed for new investigators who plan to dedicate a significant portion of their professional effort on delirium.
• Established investigator, aimed at established researchers who aim to use the pilot money to newly enter the field of delirium research.
Any proposal related to delirium is eligible to apply. Priority themes for this year are:
1. Interrelationship of delirium and dementia
2. Innovative studies to identify more effective prevention or treatment approaches for delirium
3. Elucidating delirium pathophysiology
International (non-U.S. based) applicants are eligible. Applications are due by Thursday, November 7, 5:00 PM EST.