Course: Mentee-Mentor Matching Program
Session Dates: September 2019 – June 2020
Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
One-year program for graduate students, postdocs, and junior faculty seeking guidance on overall career development. Pairs junior investigators with senior faculty who serve as developmental mentors.
- MD, PhD, or equivalent, with an interest in clinical and translational research
- Clinical residents and clinical fellows
- Postdoctoral research fellows
- Graduate students pursuing doctoral degrees
- Two, one-hour meetings per month: October 2019-May 2020
- Mentor/mentee meetings will be scheduled for mutually convenient times.
- Three required events throughout the program for all mentees and mentors (all events will run from approximately 4:00-7:00pm on the Harvard Medical School campus):
- Opening Event: Thursday, September 19, 2019
- Mid-Year Event: Thursday, January 9, 2020
- Closing Event: Thursday, June 11, 2020