Course: Leadership Strategies for the Researcher – October 13
Deadline: Friday, September 16, 2022
Course: Leadership Strategies for the Researcher
Session dates: October 13, 2022
Application deadline: September 16, 2022
Leadership Strategies for the Researcher helps prepare clinical and translational investigators as they face the challenges inherent in establishing a research program. This one-day, in-person course focuses on best practices in leading and managing a team, and navigating a career path in research.
Session topics include:
- Developing a personal strategy
- Communication styles and strategies
- Developing and managing team members
- MD and/or PhD involved in clinical research
- Instructors or assistant professors currently leading research teams with established funding and direct reports.
- Priority will be given to individuals affiliated with Harvard schools and institutions.
- Free for Harvard-affiliated schools and institutions