Course: Leadership Strategies for the Researcher (LSR)
Session Dates: November 21-22, 2019
Application Deadline: October 10, 2019
This two-day course features both interactive and didactic sessions, with a focus on best practices in leading and managing a team and navigating a career path in research.
Session topics include:
- Developing a personal strategy
- Managing grant finances
- Managing projects
- Communication styles and strategies
- Managing meetings
- Resolving conflict
- Hiring, managing, and terminating team members
- MD and/or PhD involved in clinical research. Fellows, instructors, or assistant professors currently leading research teams.
- Biomedical scientists, researchers, and MDs outside of Harvard are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Two days