News & Highlights
NIH Toughens Enforcement of Delayed Clinical Trials Reporting Agency says it has brought more than 200 tardy investigators into compliance since July 2022.
Clinical Trials, In the News
Applying Portable Genomics to Unravel Intraocular Infections Five Questions with Paulo Bispo on his quest to elucidate leading causes of blindness.
Five Questions, Funding, Pilot Funding
To Boost Cancer Immunotherapy’s Fighting Power, Look to the Gut Study reveals gut microbes alter body’s response to cancer immunotherapy.
In the News
Can Metabolic Reprogramming Starve Thyroid Tumors? Five Questions with Athanasios Bikas on his training with Harvard Catalyst's Clinical/Translational Research Academy.
Clinical & Translational Research, Education & Training, Five Questions
Scientists Regenerate Hair Cells that Enable Hearing Researchers move closer to gene therapy solution for hearing loss.
Funding, Genetics, In the News
Discovering Parallels in Healthcare Access Across Continents Five Questions with Hamed Khachan on his unusual path to public health.
Five Questions, Public Health
Opportunities & Announcements
- Workshop: Introduction to bulk RNA-seq Part II Differential Gene Expression and Functional Analysis – June 6 June 6, 2023
- Lecture: CTSA Visiting Scholars – June 7 June 7, 2023
- Symposium – Immunity and Inflammation: Interrelationships in Health and Disease – June 7 June 7, 2023
- Webinar: Health Implications of Anti-LGBTIQ+ Stigma & Discrimination: Spotlight on Uganda – June 12 June 12, 2023
- Data Book Club – June-July 2023 June 12, 2023