For more information:Email Us
All applicants must be within the first or second support year of their four- or five-year NIH K grant or equivalent at the time of the GRASP workshop.
Accepted applicants of GRASP must commit to the following:
- Participate in the orientation workshop, including R01-specific grant-writing techniques and tips for acquiring non-NIH funding.
- Note: The application will require an endorsement from a primary mentor supporting the applicant’s participation in this longitudinal program.
- Note: Prior to participating in these sessions, participants will be required to purchase an NIH grant writing workbook.
- Use the Grant Writing Tips throughout the duration of their career development grant.
- Customize and use program work plans. Participants will learn this process during the orientation workshop, after which they must submit monthly online work plans to the GRASP team.
- Participate in additional modules, including specific aims drafts critiques.