Meet the Instructor:
Biostatistics Essentials: Video Subscription is an online resource of videos that cover fundamental concepts of medical biostatistics. Over 20 different topics are covered in short videos that can be watched and re-watched over the time of your subscription. This resource serves as a good primer to more advanced topics in biostatistics.
Sample of topics covered:
- Common Probability Distributions
- Estimation and Confidence Intervals
- Hypothesis Testing and the P-Value
- Comparison of Two Groups
- Linear Regression
- Logistics Regression
- Cox Proportional Hazards Regression
- Power and Sample Size Calculation
Continuing education on topics in medical biostatistics
Investigators, emerging researchers, and research staff interested in exploring essential topics in medical biostatistics
- 1-month access: $45/month
12-month access: $400/year
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email us to inquire about potential eligibility.