Online course: Introduction to Omics Research
Session Dates: January 20 – July 14, 2021
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
Introduction to the principles of omics research for investigators who would like to integrate omics approaches into their work covering the scope, analysis, and challenges of omics research.
- MD, PhD, DMD, PharmD, DNP, ScD, or equivalent
- Self-paced online videos and course work over six months
- Free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
- CTSA member: $935.00
(Note: this is a 25% discount off the standard fee.)
- Non-CTSA member: $1250.00
- Cancellation and Refund Policy [PDF]
- Course fees can be modified for participants unable to meet financial requirements due to their geographical location. Email us to inquire about potential eligibility.