Related Training Opportunities
Relationship to Other Training Opportunities Available through Harvard Catalyst
This course is designed to provide an introduction to biomarker science in translational research and encourage further study. Harvard Catalyst also offers the following educational opportunities:
- Introduction to Clinical Investigation, an intensive, four-day course designed to give fellows and junior faculty a solid foundational overview in the principles and methods of clinical investigation.
- Introduction to Translational Medicine, a four-day course designed to give attendees a rich foundation and guidance in developing an idea from the laboratory to first-in-human trials (referred to as T1 translational research), with a focus on the principles and practices of translational medicine as they apply to the development of a new drug, device, or biomarker.
- Grant Review and Support Program, a multi-year program that guides investigators who have already obtained NIH K grants to understand the grant writing process, gain new skills, and write their R01 grant applications.
- A portfolio of advanced courses available at multiple sites across the extended Harvard campus. This portfolio covers a broad range of topics and is accessible via a searchable catalog on the Harvard Catalyst website, and will be updated on a regular basis.
- A multiyear, in-depth career experience through the masters' program or the KL2/Catalyst Medical Research Investigator Training Program: