People & Collaboration
Successful research requires collaboration, with investigators bringing the respective strengths of different fields and backgrounds to bear on a question or problem. Harvard Catalyst
provides tools to help investigators find potential collaborators or mentors, and to help groups of investigators do their work together in a secure online environment.
Fostering an environment of innovation and collaboration that encourages the translation of ideas into patient benefits is key to the success of the clinical and translational research enterprise.
Adobe Flash Player is required to view this video
How do I:
- Find researchers with whom to collaborate?
- Harvard Catalyst Profiles lets you search across multiple Harvard faculties and all of the affiliated hospitals for investigators to collaborate with.
- Look to HarvardTrials to see which investigators are running trials on specific conditions or interventions.
- Get advice on grant development?
- Check the Advanced Curriculum Compendium for grant-writing courses.
- Request a consultation from one of the Harvard Catalyst Consulting Services. Some of the services are available to help with grant development, particularly for investigators applying for a Harvard Catalyst Pilot Grant.
- Find web-based tools to help develop a grant proposal or manage a project?
- Create a project in Grant Central's My Projects, invite your collaborators, assign tasks among your team, and share your proposal and related documents securely.