Harvard Catalyst offers pilot grants to Harvard investigators who need seed funds for early stage research anywhere along the translational spectrum,
from basic/preclinical investigation to practice- or population-based research.
How do I:
- Find the funding I need to gather preliminary data?
- Consider applying for a Harvard Catalyst Pilot Grant.
- Visit our Education & Training page to find out about fellowships and other funded learning opportunities.
- Identify researchers with whom to collaborate?
- Harvard Catalyst Profiles lets you search across multiple Harvard faculties and all of the affiliated hospitals for investigators who share your research interests.
- The Consulting Services can assist you in identifying potential collaborators.
- Get advice on grant development?
- Check the Advanced Curriculum Compendium for grant-writing courses.
- Request a consultation from one of the Consulting Services. Some of the services are available to help with grant development, particularly for investigators applying for a Harvard Catalyst Pilot Grant.